Visit the castles
Things to Do in Anjou and the Loire Valley
Located in the heart of the Loire Valley, the Petite Richardière has activities for all tastes and preferences. Relax and bask in the peace and tranquility of the grounds. Choose from one of the many activities or day trips in the area.
Enjoy the amenities on the property and play volleyball, croquet, or lawn bowling. Take a plunge in the gorgeous pool and spend the day in the sun. Wind down with a calming camp fire at the end of the day.
Relax by the fireplace while reading a book then take a hot sauna to refresh during colder months.
Below is a list of suggested activities nearby Petite Richardière in the Loire Valley:
- Horseback rideing
- Canoeing on the Loire river
- ULM La Fleche +33 2 439 405 24
- Go-Kart at Le Mans
- 2 golf courses within 20 minutes: the le Golf de Sablé and le Golf de Baugé
- Fishing at Bazouges (10 mins): +33 2 43 45 35 74, or at La Flèche: +33 2 439 418 50 (15 mins)
- Sailing (+33 2 43 94 25 50) and beach activities (+33 2 43 48 66 00) at La Flèche.
Explore the Loire Valley’s Rich History
Attractive fortresses, refined manors, lavish buildings that are centuries old. The majestic province has over 1,200+ castles and estates to explore.
The Loire Valley’s distinct architecture with soaring towers, turrets, and ramparts provide unique appeal in the French countryside. There’s no doubt you’re in the historic Loire Valley when exploring the areas nearby beautiful Anjou.
Sporting Activities in Loire Valley
The horse ranch close to the property Visit website offers:
Hiking: Hiking the Grande Randonnée starts at the boundary of the property. In Autumn harvest boletus is gorgeous.
- The Military Academy at the Zoo de La Flèche
- The Loire Valley Castles of Durtal, Baugé du Lude (and its famous gardens)
- La Faïencerie de Malicorne
- Le Château d’Angers
- Terra Botanica
- Walk along the banks of the Loir River
- Le Puy du Fou (an hour away)
- Enjoy the “Le Mans” circuit
- Fly over the castles of Anjou
- Visit the Saumur and Anjou vineyards
- Shop at the market of Durtal (Tuesday am) and at the large market of La Flèche (Wednesday am)