Write to us
From Paris by train: TGV to Le Mans: 52 minutes.
Bus from Le Mans to La Flèche: from 40 minutes to 1h10. Price is 8,20 Euros.
Taxi from La Flèche to Petite Richardière: about 15 minutes.
For detail schedules call the tourist office in La Fleche: +33 2 43 94 02 53
Directions from Paris:
1. Take the A11 (ie before taking the A6 or the N118 and the A10)
2. At km228 take exit n° 11 (Durtal)
3. At the exit of toll, there is a round about => take Durtal direction on right side
4. Continue straight to a stop where it is no longer possible to go in front and then turn right and follow the road Baugé (there is a castle on the right and a bridge over the Loire river to cross)
5. Approximately 200 meters after the bridge, on the left side there is a hotel/restaurant named “La Boule d’or”. Just after this hotel, turn left to take the Baugé direction.
6. Approximately 1.5km further turn left to take a the direction “les Rairies”
7. Follow this road. Cross over “les Rairies” and you’ll be entering a small wood
8. After a few kilometres there is a ranch called “ferme du Tertre” on left side => go on. After the ranch, take the second road on the right (approximately 500 meters after the ranch)
9. Follow this road for 500 meters. Continue on this road when it forms a right angle towards the left
10. “The Petite Richardière” is the first house on left side.